An Interview with another blogger: HappyGoMummy
Having an older sister that also blog is super fun ! I have learnt everything I need to know from her! she is an amazing writer and her blog is amazing! So I thought you guys could get to know her a little more, even go and subscribe!
She is a mummy blogger – she blogs about her daily life of being a mother of 6 ! 1 grown man, 2 four legged fur babies & 3 young children, my 2 nieces and nephew – read about them here – Being an Auntie issue 1 , Being an auntie issue 2 & Being an auntie issue 3
- Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog? I am Charlotte a twenty something married mum of three and writer of happy go mummy. I have two daughters aged eight and two and my son is six. As a family we love to bake, craft, a sail the rough seas searching for treasure. I love to write and enjoy my little blog. I write posts about family life, babies, pregnancy, toy reviews, family trips/adventures, hobbies and almost anything family related. Happy go mummy was established in June 2016.
- Describe how you first got into blogging? My third child was born at 29 weeks and I searched for a blog about preemies. I have read other blogs in past and had always wanted to start one and thought that this would be the best time to start.
- Whats your favourite blog you have written so far ? I have so many that I love. I started some posts where I tried my hand at poetry which was really fun to do but I am far from a poet. But I love my post about the excuses my kids make at bedtime.
- How would you describe your blogging style? All over the place. I don’t think I have found my style yet but I am working on it.
- How much time do you spend blogging? Not as much as I would like. In the beginning I used to blog every day now I try to blog once a week but even that I don’t do every week.
Lets learn more about the blogger
- What was your favourite toy growing up? It was a lifetime ago that I played with toys and don’t think I really had a favourite toy. However my children now play with some of my toys that I kept like my Barbies, Polly pockets and books.
- Name 3 celebrities you most admire. I am not sure I admire any celebrities. I pretty much live in my own little bubble and don’t really keep up to date with celebrities and what they get up to.
- Name your 3 favourite movies
So many to choose from. When I was a teen I used to watch so many movies and I quite like movies from the eighties the best.
- Dirty dancing – really that’s an easy one didn’t even have to think about that.
- Rocky – I love the Rocky movies, they never seem to get old.
- Pretty woman – I love Julia Roberts and this is one of my favourites
- How would you describe me to your friends? Where do I start, If someone asked me what Laureen Rose is like??? She is bold and outgoing. More energy than a five year old, great laugh to be around but has a snappy side so don’t get on the wrong side of her.
- Who would you like to live like for a day? I am really not sure who i would want to be for a day, there is so many people i could be it would be impossible to choose just one
- What is your most embarrassing childhood memory? When I was about 9 or 10 I remember saying to my parents “those dogs look like they are stuck together?” Turns out they were up to noughties and were stuck together.
- Who would play you in a movie of your life? I would like to say someone incredibly pretty and sensible and has there head on straight but that doesn’t sound like me at all. I would like Melissa McCarthy to play me because it would be so fun to watch a comedy version of my life. And I would really like Lily Tomlin to play an older me, I think Ms Frizzle is kooky like I am.
- What 3 famous people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party? Elvis Presley for sure, my daughter loves Elvis so she would definitely sit next to him at the table. Tom Hanks because I think he would be really interesting. I’d love to know more about his career. Dolly Parton because she absolutely rocks.
14. Using one word, how would you describe your family? Nuts
15. Tell me the 3 best things about you. I find it really hard to describe myself and think of positive things about me as I am usually putting myself down or critiquing every thing I do. Three things? I can cook, which I also love to do. I am a good listener and help everyone sort out there problems. I’m weird. But that’s a good thing, it makes me different from the crowd.
The last and most important question, where would you like to be in blogging five years from now? I would like to have found a blog style and become more organised. I would like I nice record of family outings and events to look back on.
Please go and like and subscribe my sisters blog page ! http://happygomummy.co.uk